Dalhousie University McCulloch Museum
Take a break from studying. Improve your observation drawing skills. Draw cool stuff!
Tuesdays March 12, 19, and 26th – 2013
4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Natural Sciences involve making observations of natural forms and processes.
- Observation drawing is an activity that enhances observation, visual communication, and spatial visualization skills.
- Participants will receive brief instructions related to observation drawing skills and begin drawing specimens displayed in the museum.
- Bring your own sketch book – or use drawing supplies provided.
- Sessions are free – drop in and draw.
Sessions are facilitated by Dr. Tim Fedak, Assistant Professor Dalhousie Earth Sciences. Dr. Fedak is a vertebrate paleontologist (PhD, Dalhousie 2007) with a foundation in visual art and an interest in developing observation drawing skills among students.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments.